How much does it cost to have a bbq cleaned ?
Pricing on bbq cleans will vary according to size and features. We will always confirm the model of bbq when making a booking and quote accordingly , but here is a price guide.
- Our minimum clean price is $ 220 – $235 . This covers smaller bbqs such as the Weber Q series /Zeigler and Brown grill series / Beefeater BUGG series .
For larger bbqs the following price guides apply :
- 2- 5 knobs in total ( including side / rear / searing burners etc ) – are between $275 – $315 ( single hood )
- 6- 10 knobs in total ( including side / rear /searing burners etc ) – are between $ 330 – $395 ( single hood ) – Dual hood + $55
- Zeigler and Brown 4+4 Grand Turbo – $450 ( dual hood )
- Combination bbqs (2 burner +2 burner , 4+2 , 4+4 ,etc ) are charged at different rates dependent on configuration ( two bbqs joined together )
- Additional modular unit, Outdoor Kitchens or Island unit are charged at an additional cost depending on number of extra cabinets (i.e. fridge / sink / bins / Tepanyaki plates etc.)
Commercial BBQ such as Capital / DCS / Smeg / WOLF etc are charged at a slightly higher rate – not all these brands can be cleaned using our process. But this will be confirmed at time of booking.
Can all bbqs be cleaned using our process ?
Unfortunately not all bbqs can be cleaned using our method. Where the bbq is located and its surrounding area determines if it’s possible for our techs to carry out a clean.
Our process requires:
- Access to water in the form of a garden tap to connect our hose too (not internal taps)
- And some form of drainage near by – this can be a drain, garden or runoff.
We do not remove bbq parts OR complete BBQs and clean them elsewhere.
What’s included in a bbq clean?
Our technicians will always endeavour to clean the bbq as best they can. The condition of each bbq will vary depending on frequency of use, previous care and maintenence and what is usually cooked in the bbq. The cleaning process takes approx. 2 hours and involves cleaning all internal components such as, burners, plates, grills, diffusers or rock trays , warming racks and then externals of the bbq including hood, chassis (firebox) and drip trays.
Can you service or repair the bbq as well ?
When booking in for a BBQ clean , a general health check is included to ensure bbq is safe to use and there are no gas leaks . For any significant additional work such as ignition repairs / replacements, replacement of gas valves etc – an additional labor charge will be added if you wish to proceed with the repair . The technician will always provide a quote prior to commencement of additional work.
If you just want your bbq Serviced and not cleaned – our minimum call out fee is $165 plus the cost of parts ( Sydney metro only ) . Variations in labor cost may apply dependent on how much work needs to be done . Our technician can only provide an accurate quote once the bbq has been assessed .
Can you provide replacement parts ?
We carry parts for many bbqs makes including plates, grills, burners, knobs, ignitions etc. Unfortunately not all bbq are the same and some parts may no longer be available depending on the age of the bbq and the manufacturer. If you think you need parts always best to let us know when making the booking and we will confirm if parts are available. For makes such as Rinnai , Weber , Electrolux , Capital its best to refer back to the manufacturer or supplier for parts .
What areas of Sydney do we cover ?
Sydney is growing at a rapid rate so while we cover most areas of Sydney ( metro ) we no longer cover all areas of greater Sydney .
Our primary areas include the Eastern suburbs , Sutherland Shire ( excluding area requiring access via the Royal National Park ) , Upper and Lower North Shore ( to Wahroonga ) Northern Beaches ( to Manly ) , Inner west , Parramatta and Bankstown districts.
- For area close to the city parking must be provided .
We can cover area slightly beyond these boundaries but will include an Out of Area fee – this will be provided when quoting / booking